For over 20 years, Atlas Insulation Co. has been serving the insulation needs of business owners and homeowners throughout South Florida. We are experts in insulation installation in Boynton Beach as well as insulation removal. When you call us for an estimate, we’ll inspect your current insulation and determine the right solution based on your home’s floor plan and any specific requirements you may have. We have the experience, expertise, and tools for installing several insulation materials. Serving the needs of both
Your current installation could be costing you a lot of money every month. With Florida’s year-round hot and humid weather, the average home loses roughly 1/3 of its cool, conditioned air. In fact, statistics show that 45% is lost through the roof, 25% through walls, 10% through doors and drafts, 10% through floors, and 10% through windows. Proper insulation in your attic, under your roof, and in your walls will not only cut down on energy loss, it will reduce your monthly utility bills as a result.
What Type of Insulation is right for Your Home?
Depending on the type of insulation you have installed, you can create a healthier, more comfortable indoor environment for you and your loved ones. Since no two homes are alike, neither are the types of insulation required for keeping the cool air in during summer and heated air in during winter. We offer the following types of insulation for both homes and offices:
- Open cell spray foam insulation is sprayed on directly and expands as it’s applied thanks to the cells that remain open in the foam (hence the name). Open cell spray foam is extremely useful for filling those hard-to-reach areas as well as any tight nooks and crannies throughout your home.
- Closed cell spray foam insulation – compared to open cell spray foam insulation, this type is more commonly used and denser in composition. Because of its closed cells, this insulation creates a barrier that is heat, moisture, mold, and noise resistant. It is ideal for wooden structures because it can prevent the growth of bacteria that promotes mold growth. It insulates better than most other types of insulation.
- Icynene spray foam insulation – as one of South Florida’s leading dealers of Icynene spray foam insulation, Atlas Insulation Co. offers the open cell and closed cell varieties of this insulation. Furthermore, either variety will help to lower your monthly utility bills by keeping your commercial or residential property more comfortable.
- Fi Foil insulation – by using a reflective foil system, Fi Foil insulation creates a barrier that reflects the summer heat while helping to contain your heated air during winter. Not only is it easy and quick to install, it’s very cost-effective which makes it ideal for a number of different properties.
- Rigid board insulation – unlike other types of insulation, rigid board cannot be easily torn and isn’t soft to the tough. This type of insulation uses dense boards that are strong and much easier to install. Thanks to its dense foam qualities, it is extremely durable and very useful for attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Fiberglass batts insulation – as the most common and least costly type of insulation, batts insulation is ideal for home and office and can be installed by blowing it in or rolling it out. Both types provide an air tight seal and will help you lower your monthly utility bills while keeping your home or office insulated throughout the year.
No matter which type of insulation is best suited for your property, you can be assured of receiving energy-efficient, high-quality insulation from Atlas Insulation Co. Since establishing our business over two decades ago, we have long been recognized as a leader in cost-effective and efficient insulation services in Boynton Beach.
We offer FREE quotes on your impending insulation projects after a quick evaluation. Thus, schedule an appointment today. We service the following zip codes in Boynton Beach – 33424, 33425, 33426, 33435, 33436, 33483. For additional information about our services, call Atlas Insulation Co. today at (305) 858-3155.