As South Florida’s industry leader in commercial and residential insulation, Atlas Insulation Co. offers the most extensive range of insulation services including but not limited to the following:
- closed cell spray foam insulation
- Fi Foil insulation
- fiberglass batts insulation
- Icynene spray foam insulation
- open cell spray foam insulation
- rigid board insulation
We also provide insulation removal services as well. As the home and office insulation specialists in Cooper City and other southern Florida communities, we have over two decades of combined experience and expertise in our field. Since establishing our company, we have provided commercial and residential customers the greatest value for their investment with high-quality materials and superior service.
More about Our Team
Our team of insulation specialists is dedicated to building trust, delivering a quality product, and providing a superior level of service by exceeding customer expectations. If you want your home to be cooler in summer and warmer in winter, you can depend on Atlas Insulation Co. to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We’ve spent over 20 years building our reputation by delivering premium insulation services that meets the needs of every customer.
Are you a building contractor looking for an insulation company in Cooper City for your new construction projects and structural renovations? Are you a homeowner who needs new crawl space insulation or attic insulation services in Cooper City? Are you a landlord who’s looking to upgrade the energy-efficiency of their rental property? No matter what your insulation needs and requirements are, our team is always ready to help.
What makes Us different from other Insulation Companies?
We know there are dozens of insulation companies and contractors throughout the state of Florida. At Atlas Insulation Co., our main goal is to provide home and office owners the best way to improve their indoor comfort, increase their energy efficiency, and reduce noise pollution. Each home and office require a great deal of attention to detail and thought when providing the right insulation solution in Cooper City. Consequently, we are passionate about the outcome we provide on every job and believe we are having a positive impact on our environment with each project we complete.
How does Commercial Insulation differ from Residential Insulation?
When choosing insulation for your home or office, all types perform equally well, provided they’re installed and sealed correctly. So, no matter what type of building that you’re having Atlas Insulation Co. service, consider the following factors:
- Acoustic control – while this is a key factor for commercial and industrial buildings rather than residential structures, the reduction of noise pollution is important for both. Fiberglass insulation and mineral wool are best for sound control.
- Fire protection – open and closed cell spray foam will ignite at around 700° while fiberglass batts and mineral wool won’t. Although cellulose insulation has a reduced flammability factor, it’s still flammable nonetheless.
- Moisture and mold resistance – despite the fact that new insulation requires quite a significant investment up front, you want to ensure that you’re protected against mold and mildew which are health hazards. Plus, you don’t want the added replacement costs that can result.
- R value – the amount of R value per dollar spent is crucial. While one type of insulation may have a higher R value per inch than the next, focus on getting the highest R value for the money invested.
- Settling factor – insulation manufactured with loose-fill fibers and minerals will settle while fiberglass and spray foam doesn’t. So, if you want to avoid sinking and the loss of thermal performance, choose an option that provides minimal settling or none at all.
Atlas Insulation Co. proudly serves Cooper City and other communities throughout the greater Miami-Dade County area. Our business representatives are available to assist you with your specific requirements. We service the following zip codes in Cooper City – 33024, 33026, 33328, 33330. If you’re considering replacing and upgrading your current insulation with a higher quality product, call us today at (305) 858-3155.