Atlas Insulation contractors offer a wide range of insulation services in Coral Springs that were developed to accommodate most commercial and residential applications. As an industry leader in spray foam insulation, we provide the highest quality services in the southern Florida market today. Our experience has enabled us to build a reputation for providing cost-effective, efficient insulation services. Our services can improve your comfort and reduce your utility bills.
Our Insulation Types and Services
As one of the premier insulation companies in Coral Springs, Atlas Insulation provides an extensive line of insulation services and solutions that can be tailored to meet the needs of your home or office. We provide the following insulation services:
- Batts insulation – this is the most common and cost-effective way to insulate any property because of it’s easy to install, provides an air tight seal, and reduces your monthly cooling and heating bills.
- Closed-cell spray foam – since this type of insulation’s cells are closed, it is denser and more stable than open-cell spray foam (see below).
- Fi-Foil – as a verified dealer of this insulation technology, Atlas Insulation uses this type of insulation to absorb and reflect heat thereby keeping your property cooler.
- Icynene insulation – we can insulate your commercial or residential property with open or closed cell spray foam insulation in Coral Springs. Icynene can help with cooling and heating costs, moisture build-up, and noise reduction.
- Open-cell spray foam – as a more cost-effective option, this spray foam insulation is comprised of open cells that enable more expansion and flexibility making it the ideal type to use in those hard to reach areas of a structure.
- Rigid board – comprised of strong materials, rigid board insulation remains intact once it’s installed and will not blow or shift out of position. It provides an air barrier while being resistant to pests and water at the same time.
As one of the most experienced and dependable insulation companies in Coral Springs, Atlas Insulation is committed to your satisfaction and will not consider a job complete until you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Benefits of getting new Insulation
Have you been thinking about installing the new insulation but are still contemplating? Though it is a cost that is necessary, you should get it done by a professional installer as we have the tools, skill and knowledge to do a good job.
Most people think of how insulation keeps their homes warm during winter when they think about insulation. However, it provides year-round benefits including:
- Carbon footprint – by using less energy, you’ll reduce your carbon footprint
- Comfort – you’ll stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Energy savings – your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard, so you’ll save on your monthly utility bills
- Noise reduction – insulation helps to absorb exterior noise and makes your home a quieter place to live
- Resale value – upgrading your insulation improves your home’s resale value and will help you sell it quicker when the time comes. The potential buyer knows that he/she is going to save on this cost for a long time to come
Why Atlas Insulation?
There are dozens of reasons to hire a professional insulation company. When you hire our company, you’re hiring a company with an excellent reputation for providing clients with a superior level of customer service. Plus, as insured, and licensed contractors, we have the experience and knowledge to tackle most insulation projects. To learn more about our services, contact Atlas Insulation today. We service the following zip codes in Coral Springs: 33063, 33065, 33067, 33071, 33075, 33076, 33077, and 33376.