At Atlas Insulation Co., we know that energy loss can often be blamed on the quality of insulation in your home or office. For over 20 years, we’ve helped commercial and residential property owners with their insulation needs and have shown them how this can improve their overall energy efficiency for years to come. Furthermore, we know that no two insulation projects are the same. So you can depend on us to help you select the proper insulation for your home or office.
Our Insulation Services
As industry specialists, we offer several types of Cutler Bay insulation services for both commercial and residential buildings. Since every project is different, so too is the type of insulation that may be needed in each one. Consequently, choosing the right type of insulation for your home or office is important when it comes to your comfort as well as energy efficiency. Depending on your specific needs Atlas Insulation Co. now offers 6 different insulation services in Cutler Bay:
- Open cell spray foam insulation – this type of insulation is one of the best choices when it comes to keeping your home or office comfortable year round while at the same time reducing your monthly utility bills. Additionally, it’s extremely useful for filling those hard to reach nooks and crannies.
- Closed cell spray foam insulation – since it’s denser than its open cell counterpart, this insulation creates a more resistant barrier against heat, humidity and moisture, mold, and noise pollution. Because it blocks the bacteria that causes mold growth, it can help to prevent any structural damage to your home or office.
- Icynene spray foam insulation – Atlas Insulation Co. is an authorized dealer of this brand of open and closed cell insulation. It keeps commercial and residential properties comfortable and well-insulated while at the same time reducing energy loss and your monthly utility bills.
- Fi Foil insulation – we are also certified dealers of Fi Foil insulation which uses a reflective foil system to help contain warm air in winter and reflect the summer heat. Fi Foil insulation can be installed quickly and efficiently. Plus, it is cost-effective, making it a good choice for different types of properties.
- Fiberglass batts insulation – the most common and cost-effective type of insulation for commercial and residential properties is fiberglass batts insulation. It is easily installed in one of two ways – blown or rolled. Either type will keep your home or office comfortable throughout the year.
- Rigid board insulation – because it isn’t soft or torn easily, rigid board insulation is a popular choice for insulating ceilings and walls. This insulation is easily installed and offers excellent durability thanks to its dense foam board construction. It’s useful for insulating attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
The Atlas Insulation Co. specialists have experience, expertise, and tools required for all types of insulation projects. Our entire team has been thoroughly trained in all facets of insulation techniques and technologies.
Why choose Us for all Your Insulation needs?
Unlike other insulation companies in Cutler Bay and throughout South Florida, we are passionate about every project we take on, no matter how challenging it may be. As a detail-oriented team of professionals, we’ll ensure that the job is done properly from start to finish. As our customer, you can expect to be treated fairly and honestly with the utmost respect for your property. Our team is trained and years of experienced with installation and repairs.
As a locally owned and operated company, Atlas Insulation Co. has been serving the greater Miami area and other South Florida communities for over two decades. We’ve completed thousands of insulation projects for business owners and homeowners alike during that time. If it’s professionalism and quality you’re looking for in an insulation company, you’ve come to the right place. We service the following zip codes in Cutler Bay – 33157, 33189, 33190. For more information about our services, call Atlas Insulation Co. today at (305) 858-3155 or e-mail us by clicking here.