Everyone deserves to be comfortable in their own home. Yet many homes and businesses in South Florida suffer from unnecessary inconsistent temperature control and excessive cooling costs. Let us help.
At Atlas Insulation, we have provided expert insulation services in Fort Lauderdale and throughout South Florida to help improve comfort and energy efficiency. With over 20 years of combined experience, we are the company to trust when you need expert insulation services.
What We Do
At Atlas Insulation, we have many options and products available to you for your insulation needs.
- Open and closed cell spray foam insulation in Fort Lauderdale
- State-of-the-art Icynene spray foam products
- Injected foam for CBS walls
- Fiberglass insulation such as batts insulation
- Fi Foil radiant barrier insulation
- Rigid foam board insulation
- Attic insulation
- Removal of your old insulation
We will make a full assessment of your insulation needs and will provide you with a full and detailed quote so you can get the product and installation you need at a price you don’t have to be afraid of. The right material and professional application can make all the difference in the comfort level of your home.
What Do We Look For?
Here are some important things we consider when quoting your insulation job:
- Where is the insulation required? Typically, the area that needs insulation the most is the attic area. This is where most heat is absorbed in the summer and where most heat is lost in the cool winter months. Consequently, we always make attic insulation in Fort Lauderdale a top priority. We also assess the walls, ceilings, floors and outlets, windows and doors to see if there are other air infiltrations in the home.
- What kind of insulation is best? Because we offer many insulation products that all have their advantages, we take a look at all the issues and look to the best material to fit the unique insulation need. At this point, we always consider a homeowner’s budget in order to offer the best insulation option for a reasonable price.
- How much insulation should be installed? This always depends on the area that is being insulated and how much space there is to work with. Different materials are better for smaller spaces. We will discuss the best option for the area that is being insulated.
A Word About Spray Foam
Today, some of the best products on the market for complete insulation of your home or business are spray foam products. Spray foam insulation offers great versatility for a variety of different applications including attics, crawl spaces, walls and other areas where air can escape or enter your home. Spray foam products outperform most other forms of insulation in terms of R-value, mold resistance and air-sealing capability.
How Does Spray Foam Compare?
When compared to traditional fiberglass insulation that has been used here for years, spray foam offers nearly double the R-value per inch of fiberglass. Not only is it far more insulating but also achieves both air-sealing and insulation in one step. It also will not compress or become damaged by mold or moisture. At Atlas Insulation, we offer Icynene spray foam and are one of the leading certified dealers of Icynene spray foam insulation in Fort Lauderdale, FL and throughout South Florida.
Call an Expert
At Atlas Insulation, we are one of the leading insulation companies in Fort Lauderdale. Our team of insulation technicians is expertly trained to evaluate your needs and your energy usage so you can feel confident that your home is protected. Contact us at (305) 858-3155 for a free estimate. We service the following zip codes in Fort Lauderdale: 33301, 33302, 33303, 33304, 33305, 33306, 33307, 33308, 33309, 33311, 33312, 33315, 33316, 33334, 33338, 33339, 33348, and 33394.