With more than twenty years of experience in the area of insulation, Atlas Insulation Co. will use our industry experience to increase the indoor comfort of your home and business in Lauderdale Lakes and other cities in Florida. You’ll get the full package of service when you call us. This means when we come for a quote on prices, we will inspect your current insulation quality to help determine the ideal solution based on your needs, your budget, as well as your home or business layout. Our goal is to save you money on your utility bills by reducing energy loss, and we will work with you to make that happen.
Upgrade the Insulation
An insulation upgrade can be a significant investment and one that people may not always be willing to consider. They might be willing to make do with their poor quality insulation not realizing that the investment in insulation upgrades pay for themselves soon while making the people in the indoor setting more comfortable.
If you’re still not convinced, take a look at these reasons to consider upgrading your insulation with Atlas Insulation Co.
- To create a healthier indoor living environment an increase your comfort. An insulation upgrade means that all those air leaks you weren’t aware existed will be completely sealed creating a more comfortable, better indoor air quality.
- Noise pollution! – We’ve all experienced how distracting and plain irritating noise you don’t want to hear can be. From birds chirping to traffic to people talking and dogs barking. Upgraded insulation will help you have a quieter environment indoors which can make for a better working and sleeping environment.
- Lower carbon footprint – Upgraded insulation is better for the environment since it reduces wastage of energy and increases the efficiency of your home or business. It’s also one of the simplest and most affordable ways to reduce energy use in your home or business.
- Save more – Who doesn’t want to save money? The US Department of Energy says that heating/cooling the indoor areas is responsible for about 50% of the monthly energy use of a home or business. That’s a large portion of your maintenance expenses. A good quality insulation upgrade by Atlas Insulation Company will go a long way to decreasing your monthly bills by reducing your energy loss.
Replace Your Insulation
If you’re in the Lauderdale Lakes, you may be wondering how you will know when it’s time to replace your insulation. Insulation is durable and made to last for many years, although it often doesn’t last that long. There’s a lot of factors that can reduce the length of time insulation is good for including severe weather, fires, water damages, dirt, and mold. Thus, proper inspection by experts is important every couple of years to see if the insulation needs replacement or can last for a few more years. You can consider the following points when deciding if it’s time to upgrade your insulation:
- Significant fluctuations in your office or home temperatures.
- Maintaining and ideal temperature is difficult and your building heats up too quickly, even with the air conditioner running.
- You notice a lot of condensation build up in the corners of rooms and your windows.
- You’ve noticed pests and rodents in the building, or signs of their feces.
- The costs of your energy bill keep rising.
- Some rooms feel drafty even if other don’t.
- You look at your insulation and its severely discolored, sagging or wet.
If you have noticed any of these signs at home or at your office, it is time to give us a call or contact Atlas Insurance Co. today. Our experts will evaluate the condition of the current insulation and recommend the best type of insulation to replace it. With changing trends and new types of insulation available, not only will you be investing in quality insulation but it will help you save more on your energy bills. We service the following zip codes in Lauderdale Lakes – 33309, 33311, 33313, 33319. Call us at (305) 858-3155.