One of the biggest indicators that you need to upgrade the insulation in your Margate home is a steady increase in the cost of your utilities. You might even notice that the costs go up every month in a way that doesn’t make sense for the level of use. It might be time to replace your worn-out and old insulation. Atlas Insulation Co. can help. We have more than 20 years’ experience in the industry of insulation, and we have a reputation for providing solid, reliable service and insulation options that fit your budget. Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, you may be surprised to discover what we can do for you.
A Look at Energy Insulation Loss
Take a look at how cold or heated air can leak away from your home. You’ll notice that the highest percentage of air loss is from the roof, which makes sense. However, air loss can occur in other places that are no longer, or never have been, properly insulated.
- 10% escapes through floors
- 10% escapes through windows
- 10% goes out from the doors and drafts
- 45% leaks from the roof
- 25% seeps out from the walls
The climate in South California can be hard on homes, and especially insulation. Atlas Insulation Co. has assured the customers in Margate with the best solutions to save you money and energy.
Your Insulation Options
Our company offers one of the most extensive ranges of insulation services in Margateand other areas in South Florida. Whether you’re replacing current old, worn insulation or working on a new build, our company will work with you to help you find the best insulation to meet your needs. We have 6 main types of insulation we offer:
- Icynene spray foam insulation
- open cell spray foam insulation
- closed cell spray foam insulation
- fiberglass batts insulation
- rigid board insulation
- Fi Foil insulation
Signs You Need an Insulation Upgrade
For the average homeowner or business owner, insulation isn’t top of mind. This is because it’s not easily seen on a daily basis, unless it’s time for maintenance and remodeling. In fact, homeowners and business stay unaware about the issues with their insulation, until there are signs that warn them about the impending issues. And sometimes they miss these warning signs. This is what you should look for that could indicate it’s time to change your insulation in your home or business.
- You can hear all sorts of noise from the outside. Proper insulation within your walls equates to better sound dampening between rooms. When the insulation settles or deteriorates, the privacy of a sound barrier disappears and there’s a greater chance of private conversations being overheard.
- Higher utility bill. When your utility bills increase every month, it could be a sign that your insulation is no longer doing its job.
- Insulation quality. Maybe you already know the type of insulation you have and you want to upgrade to a better type. Atlas Insulation Co. can recommend the options and let you know which type of insulation will best meet your needs.
Our insulation company has helped many business owners and homeowners in Margate, and we are here for you. We service the following zip codes in Margate – 33063, 33068, 33093. Contact us today at (305) 858-3155 to find out what we can do for you.