With years of servicing the area with quality insulation, we have become experts in the field. We not only install the insulation; we also remove what is there so you don’t have to. When you give us a call, we will give you an estimate by coming to your home or place of business and inspecting the insulation current and help to determine what would work best for your home moving forward. We take into consideration the home or business floor plan and determine what insulation would work best.
Have you recently noticed that you can see daylight from the attic? That means that you are losing air-conditioned air and letting in heat and humidity into the house. Poor insulation can lead to high utility bills and you might even have mold infestation if the insulation isn’t changed.
The insulation you currently have is not working for you. The heat is finding its way into your home and then the moisture sets in bringing the humidity up. In fact, one-third of the homes air-conditioned air is lost, 45% just goes through the roof. While 10% through drafts and doors, 25% of the air is lost through the walls, 10% more through the floors, and 10% through windows. With quality insulation in the attic and in the walls, we will not only stop the cool air from escaping but you will also save yourself money.
Select the Right Type of Insulation
Having the right insulation in the home is going to make a world of difference. There are differences between every home, and we always inspect each home individually and not judge one home based on another with similar dimensions. There are several types of insulation for the home and office. They include:
- Open cell spray foam insulation – this type of insulation is sprayed onto the area directly and it expands on application. Open cell spray foam is useful for those areas that are difficult-to-reach.
- Fi Foil Insulation – This type of insulation is reflective. It makes a barrier that will reflect the heat in the summer and help hold in the air. In the winter, it will hold in the heat and keep out the cold.
- Icynene insulation – This spray offers the open cell as well as closed cell types. No matter what variety you choose, it’s going to help lower the utility bills and keep commercial and residential property comfortable.
- Rigid Board Insulation – This insulation is great for dense boards that are easier to install. The foam qualities are dense, and it makes it easier to fit into the structure and is generally used in crawl spaces, attics, and basements.
- Fiberglass batts insulation – Most commonly used insulation is the fiberglass batts. It is perfect for both residential and commercial areas, and can be installed in rolls. When applied, it provides an airtight seal that will keep out the cold or heat and decrease your utility bills round the year.
Irrespective of the type of insulation you decide to install, it will be energy efficient. It’s important that your home or office will have the right insulation in it. We ensure that every project we work on has been installed with high quality and energy saving insulation. As a market leader in the insulation industry, we offer a range of cost-effective and quality insulation for your home or office in Miami Lakes.
To begin with, we’ll do an evaluation on the condition of current insulation, design and type of house/office you have and based upon that we’ll give our recommendations. We offer no-obligation FREE quotes if you are shopping for an estimate.
We service the following zip codes in Miami Lakes – 33014, 33016, 33018. Give us a call at (305) 858-3155 today and get your free quote on insulation installation. We can book an appointment with you and one of our professionals will come to your location and evaluate what would work best for you.