If you’re running your air conditioning more in summer or your heating more in winter, it may not be attributed to what you suspect. In fact, it may be attributed to the need for an insulation upgrade in Parkland. If that’s the case, Atlas Insulation can inspect your home or office and determine the proper solution. Increased utility bills and rooms that are too cold during winter or too hot during summer are a good indication that your home isn’t well insulated. This is especially true where your home’s attic is concerned.
Two Types of Spray Foam Insulation to consider
As one of the top-ranked contractors in south Florida during the past two decades, we offer 2 types of spray foam insulation products in Parkland for home and office properties, namely “closed-cell” and “open-cell” spray foam insulation:
- Closed-cell spray foam insulation – since the cells in this type of insulation are closed instead of opened, it provides better insulating qualities. It is considerably denser and more stable than its open-cell counterpart highly recommended by the Atlas Insulation
- Open-cell spray foam insulation – as the more affordable spray foam option, the cells in this type of insulation are left open thereby allowing better expansion and increased flexibility. This spray foam insulation is the ideal solution for those difficult to reach nooks and crannies.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
One of the primary benefits of spray foam products by insulation companies in Parkland is its sturdiness and the fact that it adds to a commercial or residential property’s structure. Additionally, because of spray foam insulation’s ability to fill cracks so well, it’s ideal for protecting your attic from moisture accumulation, even if your roof gets ripped off in a storm. Here are the benefits of Atlas Insulation spray foam products:
- cooling and heating qualities
- makes your walls sturdier
- noise reduction
- outlasts other insulation options such as fiberglass and styrofoam
- prevents insects and rodents from entering your home
- prevents mildew and mold growth
- reduces allergens and pollen
- spray foam insulation is eco-friendly
No matter if your home or office structure is new or old, everyone should consider upgrading to a spray foam insulation in Parkland, FL. Despite the fact that the initial investment is larger than with other types of insulation, spray foam insulation will pay for itself by saving you money on your future utility bills.
It’s not an Expense; it’s an Investment
When you hire a professional insulation team in Parkland, you eliminate any guesswork, incorrect installation methods, and shortcuts. We understand that business and home owners may be uncomfortable with the cost of professional insulation initially. However, it’s the best value for the money considering your insulation will be installed properly. Simply state, when all is said and done, the insulation in your commercial or residential property is an investment that will realize significant returns in the future. Trying to do it all on your own is a cumbersome process wherein not only hours of labor but the product might be wasted, which can add to the costs. And if you mess up, you’ll have to call in the professional eventually. That would be double cost so it is best to get it done quickly by the professionals.
For more information about our insulation services or to schedule an on-site estimate with a company specialist, we encourage you to contact Atlas Insulation at your earliest convenience. Call us today and talk with our business representatives for more information. We service the following zip codes in Parkland: 33067 and 33076.