Being environmentally friendly is a consideration for a lot of homeowners and businesses in Pompano Beach. Atlas Insulation Co. knows this and wants to help by providing environmental ways to enhance energy efficiency and consumption. One of the biggest impacts to both is the type and quality of insulation used in buildings.
Our company is there to help homeowners and business owners by providing quality insulation that reduces a building’s energy consumption.
The Goal of Our Company
As one of the top industry leaders, the goal of Atlas Insulation Co. as a Pompano Beach business, is to enhance energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, comfort and safety of businesses and homes in Florida. We want to help you preserve energy resources and reduce the negative impact we have on our environment. And in the process, you will save money too.
Signs You Should Replace Your Insulation
Insulation in Pompano Beach will not suddenly stop protecting you like an appliance, so it can be difficult to know when it’s time to replace it. However, all insulation eventually loses its effectiveness, regardless of how great the quality of it was originally.
The insulation doesn’t stop working suddenly. The insulation’s effectiveness can disappear so slowly that you might not even notice it right away. There are some signs to watch for that could indicate it’s time to replace your insurance, or at least get it checked out to see if it requires replacement.
- Your utility bills are slowly increasing month to month.
- Rooms are very hot or cold
- Your insulation is old.
- Notice patches of mold in the insulation in the attic, or basement
- Temperature within office or house matches outdoor temperature or there is little variation.
If it’s time to upgrade you insulation, we take care of all the details for you from removal of old insulation to a full clean-up. It’s especially crucial for your health to remove any insulation with mold in it or rodent waste since both can cause health problems for you.
6 Types of Insulation for Pompano Beach Buildings
- Fiberglass batts insulation –most common and affordable insulation. It can help lower your cooling and heating costs
- Icynene insulation – Atlas Insulation Co. has the expertise and is an authorized dealer to install and maintain Icynene closed cell spray foam and open cell spray foam insulation at your home or office It helps to keep in the heat during winters and does not let the cool air leak during summers. Additionally, it offers sound control and lowers energy bills.
- Closed cell spray foam insulation – similar to the open cell, with the added stability of denser insulation that provides better insulation qualities.
- Rigid board insulation – dense and solid, provides an airtight barrier for your home. Additionally, pest and water resistant so less chance of mold and mildew.
- Open cell spray foam insulation – very flexible and expands into the smallest crevices. Perfect for fitting in those difficult to access areas.
- Fi foil insulation – Fi foil insulation keeps your home or commercial cool by reflecting the sun or absorbing it, depending on how its placed.
We service the following zip codes in Pompano Beach – 33060, 33061, 33062, 33064, 33069, 33072, 33074. If you’re in the Pompano Beach area, call Atlas Insulation Co. today at (305) 858-3155. We are here to help you.