If you have a home/office and you want a comfortable indoor living environment, it’s important to consider insulation. This is true of all homes in the Wellington area, irrespective of the fact that it’s new construction or an older home. Insulation is a vital part of having a comfortable home.
There are more things to consider when it comes to insulation than what you might think about at first. The way the installation of insulation is done matters and can have a big impact on air quality and energy conservation. The company you choose to install insulation in the Wellington area matters too. At Atlas Insulation Company, we take insulation very seriously and go to extraordinary lengths to make sure that every customer gets the best value possible and quality insulation for their Wellington home.
Provided Insulation Services
Our company has a passion for insulation that started over two decades ago when we began our business. Since the time we opened our business, we have offered quality insulation services for residential and commercial properties and have partnered with construction contractors all over the Wellington area.
Here’s a brief explanation of the types of services Atlas Insulation Company provides:
- Commercial services – Whatever your commercial project insulation needs may be, we can provide the help you need. Choose from our wide range of insulation products and have them tailored to your specific needs.
- Residential services – For those renovating their homes, Atlas Insulation Co. is a top choice for insulation services. Our products help improve your homes energy efficiency and indoor comfort.
- Construction services – The easiest time to add the best type of insulation you can afford is when you build a new home Contact us for more details about the type so insulation that’ll meet your needs.
Here is a look at the types of insulation Atlas Insulation Co. offers for offices, homes renovations and new construction:
- Open cell spray foam insulation – a very popular choice, this type of insulation is thick enough to reduce the cost of your monthly bills and make your home or office all cozy and comfortable all year around.
- Closed cell spray foam insulation – this type of insulation is denser than the previous one and is a great choice for noise pollution reduction. It is thick enough to create a heat, moisture and mold resistant barrier.
- Icynene spray foam insulation – Atlas Insulation Co. is an authorized dealer of Icynene spray foam insulation in both open cell and closed cell varieties. Additionally, it is a great choice for keeping your home more comfortable.
- Fi Foil insulation – this insulation has a special reflective foil that makes it great for hot climates. We are a certified dealer.
- Rigid board insulation – Need to insulate a ceiling or wall in your attic, basement or crawl space? These foam boards are strong and hard to tear and the perfect choice.
- Fiberglass batts insulation – Cost effective and popular, this type of insulation can be blown when installed creating a tight seal that’ll make your location more energy efficient.
If you have requisite insulation, you will see that the indoor temperature levels are optimized and you have lower energy bills. All the rooms will have consistent temperatures. If you think that by spraying another layer of insulation over the old layers will help, but we don’t advice it. If your old insulation has debris and rodent waste or even mold, replacing it becomes essential. We will do a complete evaluation and then let you know the options. If it requires replacement, we’ll let you know.
At Atlas Insulation Co., our main goal is to ensure that you are comfortable in your office or home with quality insulation. For more information about our quality services, contact us today. Our business representatives are here to assist you through your queries. We service the following zip codes in Wellington – 33411, 33414, 33449, 33470. Call us today at (305) 858-3155 to find out more information.